1. What were Christians instructed about taking part in feasts honoring idols and the demons behind them? 1 Corinthians 10:14,19-22; Acts 15:29.
2 When people want to repent of their connections with spirits and the occult, what should they do? 2 Kings 23:24,25; Acts 19:18-20.
3. When Jesus overcame Satan on the cross, dying for our sins, what did he do to Satan and his spirit rulers and authorities? Colossians 2:14,15; Ephesians 4:8.
4. Who has authority over all spirits? Hebrews 12:9; Matthew 28:18; Colossians 2:9,10.
5. Will God allow anything to come upon his children which is not good for them and for their growth, or which is beyond their power to bear? Romans 8:28; James 1:2-4; Hebrews 12:5-11; Job 23:10; 1 Corinthians 10:13.
6. Why should a Christian not allow himself to be terrorized by anything a spirit might do or anything a person might do through spirit power? Romans 8:31-39; Hebrews 13:5,6.
7. Instead of running to a witch-doctor, magician, fortune-teller, or horoscope, what should the Christian do when he is threatened or anxious? Philippians 4:6,7; 1 Peter 5:7.
8. If a person has done this, and then allows himself to keep on worrying, has he really trusted the Lord to care for him? 1 John 4:18; John 14:1; Luke 8:23-25.
9. Fear can cause what to happen to us? Matthew 25:24-30; Revelation 21:8.
10. What kind of Spirit do Christians receive from God? 2 Timothy 1:7.
by G.B. Shelburne, III. May be reproduced for non-profit, non-publishing instructional purposes provided this full copyright notice is included and document content is not altered. South Houston Bible Institute, 14325 Crescent Landing, Houston, TX 77062-2178, USA, tel. 281-990-8899, Email <firstname.lastname@example.org>, web site <www.shbi.org>.