1. Jesus’ brothers began to believe in him as the Christ
___A as they were growing up with him.
___B when he was baptized and the Spirit came on him.
___C after he arose from the dead.
2. Paul and _____ later worked in separate places because of a difference in judgment about how to do the work.
3. Preachers were being supported by the congregation at Corinth no more than ___ years after it was founded.
4. Scripture teaches the church to financially support
___A preachers only.
___B elders only.
___C preachers and elders.
5. Paul went the “second mile” in his ministry by
___A preaching the gospel without financial support from the church.
___B preaching in other countries besides his own home country.
___C training other workers as he worked.
6. Paul compared his discipline in serving Christ to the discipline of
___A a competitor in the games.
___B a soldier in training.
___C a shepherd suffering hardship to protect the sheep.
7. The Israelites were baptized in
___A the Red Sea.
___B the Jordan River.
___C The Mediterranean Sea.
8. Paul’s advice on how to handle the temptation of idolatry is,
___A Learn to understand how evil it is.
___B Flee from it.
___C Don’t associate with friends who worship idols.
9. “Eucharist” is another name for
___A Christian baptism.
___B ordination of church leaders.
___C the Lord’s Supper.
10. Those who worship idols actually are serving