1. What is God’s attitude toward sorcery, witchcraft, divination (fortune-telling) and such-like? Deuteronomy 18:10-12; Galatians 5:19-21; Revelation 21:8.
2. Satan sometimes gives his servants power to do what? Exodus 7:20; Matthew 24:24; 2 Thessalonians 2:9.
3. We are not to consult or seek help from whom? Leviticus 19:31; Isaiah 8:19.
4. Whom should people consult when they want to know something spiritually? Isaiah 8:19,20.
5. Why did God reject King Saul? 1 Chronicles 10:13,14.
6. What are we forbidden to do in relation to any created being, whether man, angel or spirit? Romans 1:25; Deuteronomy 32:16,17; Matthew 4:9,10; Colossians 2:18,19; Acts 10:25,26; Revelation 22:8,9.
7. When people worshiped idols, what were they actually worshiping? Psalm 106:37,38; 1 Corinthians 10:14,19-22.
8. What holy emotion does God feel when his people serve created spirits rather than God? (Compare the emotion felt by the husband of an unfaithful wife). 1 Corinthians 10:21,22; Exodus 20:4,5; Deuteronomy 32:16.
9. In the battle of the gospel, we are not contending with flesh and blood, but with what? Ephesians 6:11,12.
10. Name two sorcerers (magicians) who either perverted or opposed the gospel. Acts 8:9-13, 18-24; 13:6-12.
11. Did Jesus and the apostles desire to be helped in their ministry by demons and evil spirits? Mark 3:11,12; Acts 16:16-18.
12. Why did they refuse their help? 2 Corinthians 6:14-18.
by G.B. Shelburne, III. May be reproduced for non-profit, non-publishing instructional purposes provided this full copyright notice is included and document content is not altered. South Houston Bible Institute, 14325 Crescent Landing, Houston, TX 77062-2178, USA, tel. 281-990-8899, Email <email@example.com>, web site <www.shbi.org>.